Looking for the perfect bed pillow that will give you the right level of support and comfort you need during the night? At Harris Scarfe, we’ve carefully selected our range of pillows for comfort and style, so there’s something for every type of sleeper. Shop the range today online or in-store!
140 Items found
What Types Of Pillows Are Available At Harris Scarfe?
The right bed pillow is essential for a good night's sleep. Whether you're looking for something to ease your back issues or searching for the perfect guest room all-rounder, we know you'll find the perfect pillow in our range.
- Memory Foam Pillows: Hands-down the best pillow for neck pain, the firm loft of memory foam offers the ultimate support to keep your back and neck in place overnight.
- Anti-Allergic Pillows: If allergies are a problem in your household, explore these options.
- Gel-infused Pillows: Gel pillows are heaven if overheating is a problem for you, helping to regulate temperature whilst also keeping your head and neck straight. They're perfect for sticky summer nights.
- Latex Pillows: Supportive, long-lasting and hypoallergenic - latex pillows are a smart investment in your sleep.
- Down Pillows: Some people love the luxurious feeling of down pillows, we recommend pairing them with pillow protectors as washing is not an option.
How To Select The Best Pillow For Your Bed
Unlike blankets, sheets or pillowcases, you need to choose pillows based on more than just looks. We know it can be tempting to just pick whatever will give your bedding that fluffy feel, but neck and back health should be your main priority. Let your linen choices take care of the styling. To select the perfect pillow for you, think about:
- Loft or height
- Type of material
And don't worry if you discover that the pillow your neck needs isn't the one your inner stylist wants. Just check out our range of European and throw pillow sets - they'll help you to create the look you're going for.
Memory foam and gel-infused pillows are great options for both side sleepers and those who suffer from back and neck pain. If you're a side sleeper, thicker pillows are a good idea to keep your head in line with your spine. If you tend to overheat, gel or shredded memory foam will keep you much cooler than any of the other options. Similarly, if neck pain is an issue, the firm hold of memory foam or gel can help to alleviate overnight discomfort, ensuring you feel fresh in the morning.
What Other Bedding Can I Find at Harris Scarfe?
Cushions and accessories: from stunning bed cushions and backrest cushions to textured throws, stylish pillowcases and more, you&rsquo