Cook up delicious dishes at home with our range of cookware, including cooking pans, induction cookware, and more! Shop cookware online at Harris Scarfe.
95 Items found
Cook & Create Delicious Meals With Quality Cookware At Harris Scarfe
When it comes to finding the right pots and pans for your kitchen, Harris Scarfe offers a massive range of quality cookware essentials to choose from. Whether you're looking for a complete cookware set to get your kitchen started or a roasting pan for Sunday roast dinners, you can find it all and more in our extensive range. Harris Scarfe's informative cookware buying guide is a great starting point in determining what you and your family need to create easy and delicious meals at home.
Discover A Range Of Cookware Types With Harris Scarfe
- Cookware Sets: Are you tired of cooking with a random assortment of pots and pans that have mismatched lids and missing pieces? It's time to clean out your cupboards and replace your haphazard collection with our sleek range of cookware sets. Not only do Harris Scarfe's cookware sets look great, but their compatibility makes cooking a breeze.
- Cast Iron Cookware: Known for its versatility, durability and heat retention, cast iron pots and pans help to enhance the flavour of your meal. Popularised in European and Asian cooking, our cast iron cookware range is ideal for making delicious casseroles, stews as well as slow-cooked meats and vegetables.
- Ovenware: From potato bakes and lasagne to casseroles and roast veggies, our ovenware range is perfect for cooking your favourite comfort foods. Whether you prefer porcelain, borosilicate glass or classic lidded casserole dishes, our extensive range ensures you'll find the perfect ovenware for all your needs.
- Roasters: Everybody loves a Sunday roast, and our wide range of roasters means you don't have to limit them to just one day of the week. Using a roasting pan is as easy as placing your meat in the middle, surrounding it with selected veggies, and then popping the whole lot in the oven. Bonus points for roasters with racks!
- Frypans & Skillets: Our huge range of frypans and skillets are designed for all your frying needs. From stainless-steel frying pans to non-stick skillets, our quality range is perfect for frying up a storm in the kitchen.
- Woks: The only thing you need for creating delicious stir fries, woks offer fabulous heat retention and are also great for cooking pasta dishes and deep frying.
- Saucepans & Stockpots: Whether you enjoy making delicious sauces, hearty soups, steaming vegetables or more, our fantastic range of saucepans and stockpots has all your needs covered. Our range features steamer sets, stainless-steel stockpots, milk pans, saute pans and much more.
How to clean a non-stick pan
Cleaning your non-stick pan correctly is the best way to ensure its longevity. The ideal way to clean a nonstick pan is by washing it as soon as it's cool enough to handle. Use gentle dish soap to cut through any grease, and clean the pan inside and out with water, soap and a microfibre cloth. Avoid scourers of any kind and don't place your non-stick pan in the dishwasher.
What is a saute pan?
Not to be confused with frypans, saute pans are deeper and feature straight sides. They often come with a matching lid, making them ideal for curries, stews, ragus or making pasta sauces to feed a crowd.
What's the best cookware material?
At Harris Scarfe, you can explore a variety of pots, saucepans, saute pans and ovenware made from a wide range of sturdy materials. Each is suited to different cooking methods, techniques and budgets.
- Non-stick pots and pans: Non-stick cookware is simple to use and allows you to cook with minimal oil. The specialised coating means removing your favourite dishes from the pan is a breeze, and the clean-up process is quick and easy.
- Aluminium: Pans and skillets made from aluminium are lightweight, affordable and are great distributors of heat.
- Ceramic & glass ovenware: These highly heat-resistant materials are used to make pie dishes, lasagne dishes and ramekins, many of which come in designs elegant enough to take you from oven to table.
- Stainless steel: A versatile material choice for saucepans, stockpots and saute pans, stainless steel is compatible with all stovetop types. A great all-rounder!
- Cast iron: Grill pans and fry pans made from cast iron offers superior heating capabilities, perfect for searing steaks to perfection. Enamel-coated cast iron pots are extremely durable and the ideal choice for slow-cooked dishes.
Shop Cookware From Leading Brands At Harris Scarfe
At Harris Scarfe, you can discover high-quality, durable cookware from established brands including Circulon, Raco, Tefal, Scanpan and many more! Whether you need a single pot or a whole cookware set, you can order it all online with the convenient options of 2-hour click & collect or home delivery! You can also find the complete cookware range in-store, so head into your local Harris Scarfe where our friendly team will help you find everything you need for your kitchen. For more kitchen inspiration, be sure to check out our Food Hub for delicious recipes, entertaining ideas and all the information you could ever want about kitchen tools and equipment.