Revitalise your bed with beautiful bed sheets & get that fresh feeling when you slip into bed. Discover quality bed sheets at great prices at Harris Scarfe.
80 Items found
Sleep In Style & Comfort With The Perfect Bed Sheets
Finding the right bed sheets is crucial for a good night's sleep. Offering a combination of warmth and comfort to the sleeper, the right bed sheets also provide excellent health and wellness benefits for the best possible shut-eye. Bed sheets protect your mattress and quilt by creating a cosy barrier between you and your bedding, helping to keep them clean from everyday sweat, dirt and dust.
The correct bed sheets can also help regulate your body temperature and improve sleep quality. For instance, natural fibres like linen bed sheets, silk bed sheets or bamboo will help wick sweat and moisture, keeping you dry and cool during the summer months. Special materials like flannelette make ideal bed sheets for the winter months, with their soft napped texture that helps insulate to keep you toasty warm.
With new sheets, you can dramatically alter the look and feel of your bedroom. At Harris Scarfe we offer a huge range of bed sheets in plain and patterned options to help elevate your bedroom's interior style. Whether you're looking for single bed sheets, a fitted sheet, a double sheet set or luxurious 1000 thread count sheets, you can discover floral bed sheet styles, stripes, jacquards, and solid colours in hues ranging from neutral to bold.
What Kinds Of Bed Sheets Can I Discover At Harris Scarfe?
- Flannelette Sheet Sets: The unique fuzzy texture of these cotton sheets offer superior warmth and cosiness, perfect for colder months.
- Sheet Sets: Instantly get a coordinated look on your dressed bed with matching pillowcases, fitted sheets and flat sheets all sold in one set.
- Fitted Sheets: You can find fitted sheets sold separately to extend your bedlinen options. Fitted sheets are designed to easily cover your mattress thanks to their elasticised edges.
- Sheet Combos: Sheet combos combine pillowcases with a matching fitted sheet - if you're not a fan of flat sheets, sheet combos are a great option.
At Harris Scarfe, you can find sheets made from cotton, cotton blends, linen and microfibre. If you're not sure what the best option is for you, check out our comprehensive bed sheets buying guide for some great insights.
Bed Sheets FAQ
How to fold a fitted sheet
Ah, this age-old question! If you've ever wondered if there's a right way to fold a fitted sheet (without giving up and scrunching it into a ball!), you're not alone. Here are five simple steps to easily fold a fitted sheet:
- Hold the sheet with the longer side across your body, with the top (right) side of the fabric facing you. Place your hands inside the two upper corners.
- Tuck the corners inside each other, and repeat the tuck for the corners at the bottom.
- Repeat the tucking of the fitted sheet corners again, so all four sides are folded into each other.
- Place the fitted sheet on a flat surface such as a table or the top of your bed, with the elasticised tucked corners facing uppermost.
- Fold into thirds lengthwise from the outside in, smoothing as you go. Rotate the sheet and fold it into thirds again.
For everything you need to know about fitted sheets and flat sheets, be sure to check out our informative flat sheet vs fitted sheet guide.
What are the best thread count sheets?
Thread count refers to the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Higher thread counts offer a denser weave and a more crisp look and feel. A good thread count to look for in bed sheets is 200 to 600 threads for most materials. A common misconception is that the higher the thread count, the better the sheets. While a higher thread count is generally a good indicator of quality, it's not the only one. Other factors include the quality of the threads and fibres themselves and the quality of the weave or construction.
What are sateen sheets?
Sateen is not to be confused with satin (which is often associated with slippery and shiny synthetic textiles). Both sateen and satin are a type of weave and can be used to construct fabrics from any fibre type. The most common fibre type for bed linen is cotton, and cotton sateen is a type of material often used for bed sheets and quilt covers. Sateen weaves are constructed by floating one yarn over two, three or even four other yarns, creating a smooth and slightly lustrous surface on your bed sheets. If you prefer a more crisp look or less slippery feel, opt for a plain weave in a high-quality fibre.
What Else Can I Find For My Bedroom At Harris Scarfe?
- Quilt Covers: Add colour, texture and style to your bedroom with our wide range of quilt covers. Choose from plain, patterned and jacquard designs to truly elevate your sleeping haven.
- Comforters & Coverlets: Introduce an extra layer of comfort to your bedroom with stylish coverlets and comforters.
- Bedding: Discover pillows, quilts or duvets, mattress protectors and more in Harris Scarfe huge selection of bedding items.
- Cushions & Accessories: Harris Scarfe's selection of decorative cushions, cosy throw blankets and practical storage accessories are the perfect way to coordinate your bedroom makeover.
Rest Easy With Bed Sheets & Bed Linen From Harris Scarfe
At Harris Scarfe, it's simple to find stylish and comfortable bed sheets, bedlinen and bedding to elevate your bedroom into a soothing sleeping haven. Choose to shop online and enjoy the convenience of home delivery or click & collect for your order, or make your purchases in-store and get the assistance of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members. Remember to sign up for a HS Friends membership to access exclusive sales and offers, and make sure you check out the Home Hub for inspiring articles such as our how to style a bed guide!