Elevate your dining table setup with our selection of quality cutlery, including knives, cutlery sets & more! Shop cutlery on sale at Harris Scarfe today.
10 Items found
Discover Quality Cutlery & Silverware For Every Occasion
Good cutlery is an essential accompaniment to any good meal. At Harris Scarfe, you can explore a huge range of cutlery to elevate any dining occasion. Whether you need a cutlery set or loose cutlery, we have a massive selection of silverware in a range of sizes and styles. Our cutlery range features striking colours such as silver, black and gold cutlery, and are made from quality materials. With a range of different spoons, knives and forks from Harris Scarfe, your next dinner is sure to look and feel like an elegant dining experience.
Explore Stylish Cutlery Types & Designs In Harris Scarfe's Range
- Cutlery Sets: Available in 6, 8 10 and 12-person settings, cutlery sets are a great way to find everything you need in one convenient package.
- Kids Cutlery: Featuring cute designs and easy to grip melamine handles, our kids' cutlery range is the perfect introduction for learning how to use knives, forks and spoons.
- Loose Cutlery: Extend your cutlery range or find the perfect replacements with individually sold forks, spoons and knives. You can also find more specialised styles like oyster forks or soda spoons.
- Cheese Knives & Sets: Discover boards and knives sets from brands like Laguiole to create elegant cheese boards for your next dining occasion.
- Serving Cutlery & Utensils: Find salad servers, cake servers and more to add a formal accent to your dining table.
- Steak Knives: Take your next steak dinner to the next level with our range of perfectly sharpened and easy-to-grip steak knives.
How to clean silver cutlery?
Soak in a solution of baking soda and hot water, white vinegar and baking soda, or commercial silver cleaner for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse and buff. To prevent tarnish, store silver cutlery in a cool, dry place. Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners, or scourers to clean silver cutlery. Do not put silver cutlery in the dishwasher.
How to set a table with cutlery?
Here's a basic step-by-step guide on how to set cutlery:
- Start with a clean tablecloth or placemats.
- Lay out the dinner plate in the centre of the place setting.
- Place the napkin to the left of the dinner plate.
- The fork should be placed to the left of the dinner plate, with the tines facing up.
- Set the knife to the right of the dinner plate, with the blade facing inward toward the plate.
- Place the spoon to the right of the knife.
How to fold a napkin with cutlery?
Folding a napkin neatly with cutlery is easier than it looks! Follow the below steps to help your place setting look like it belongs in a 5-star restaurant:
- Lay the napkin flat on a surface.
- Fold the bottom edge of the napkin up 2/3 of the way.
- Place the cutlery in the centre of the folded area.
- Fold the left and right edges of the napkin over the cutlery.
- Roll the bottom of the napkin up towards the top, rolling the cutlery inside the napkin.
- Tuck the ends of the napkin under the rolled napkin to secure it.
What Else Can I Find At Harris Scarfe For My Dining Table?
Complete your tablescapes with stylish dinnerware and table linens. At Harris Scarfe, you can find quality dinner sets and individually sold plates and bowls to elevate everyday meals or add a special touch to formal dining occasions. Add the finishing touches with beautiful glassware and practical servingware, and tie everything together with our huge range of table linen & accessories.
Shop Quality Cutlery & Tableware From Harris Scarfe
At Harris Scarfe, we have everything you need in our kitchen & dining range to create beautifully set tables and delicious meals as well! Shop the huge selection online and have your orders home delivered. You can also pick up your orders at your local Harris Scarfe store with our free 2-hour click & collect service. Find great inspiration for recipes on our Food Hub and our comprehensive guide on table setting ideas will help you know exactly how to place your brand new cutlery and tableware!