Utensils & Gadgets
Home cooking is easier with our functional kitchen utensils & gadgets at Harris Scarfe. Shop kitchen utensils & gadgets for easy meal preparation.
433 Items found
Shop Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets for Cooking, Baking & More
Utensils and gadgets are essential kitchenware tools for any home cook or professional chef. They help to make cooking and food preparation easier, faster, and more efficient. At Harris Scarfe, we understand that tools, utensils and gadgets are the backbone of any kitchen. Each tool serves a specific purpose to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. By having the right tools on hand, you can save time, achieve better results, and allow your culinary creativity to run free in the kitchen. Get started by heading over to our Food hub to read the top 20 kitchen essentials guide.
What Essential Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets Do I Need?
The particular kitchen utensils that you'll need will depend on your cooking techniques and habits. There are some tools, however, that hold a universal place in the hearts of home cooks and professional chefs alike. To start, a great quality utensil set is recommended for every kitchen. Once you have the essentials sorted in one cooking utensils set, take inventory of how and what you cook often to determine what else your kitchen needs from the list below:
- Cutting and Chopping Tools: Cutting and chopping tools are some of the most commonly reached-for kitchenware. These tools include knives, kitchen scissors, and cutting boards. You'll need different types of knives for different cutting needs such as bread knives, paring knives, and chef knives. A quality set of chopping tools will make your prep work easier and more efficient.
- Measuring Tools: Measuring cups, spoons, and scales are essential kitchen utensils for any cook. You'll need to measure ingredients accurately to ensure that your recipe turns out perfectly. Measuring cups and spoons are available in different sizes and materials such as plastic, metal, and glass. Our kitchen scales are designed for precision to weigh ingredients for more accuracy.
- Mixing Tools: Essential mixing tools include bowls, whisks, and mixers. A good set of mixing bowls is essential for making everything from salads to cakes. Whisks are ideal for beating eggs and whisking together ingredients, while mixers are perfect for making dough and mixing batters
- Food Preparation Utensils: Cooking tools for food preparation include ladles, mashers, peelers and tongs. At Harris Scarfe, we have cooking tools available in materials such as non-stick, stainless steel, and cast iron. The material you choose for these utensils will depend on the type of cookware you intend to use them with. We also offer a range of premium salt and pepper shakers for seasoning and serving your home-cooked meals.
- Speciality Tools: Speciality kitchen gadgets include ice cream scoops, garlic presses, can openers, pizza cutters and juicers or squeezers. These specialty tools help to make your kitchen tasks easier and more efficient. They can also make your food look more attractive and professional.
- Baking Tools: Baking utensils available at Harris Scarfe include baking trays, whisks, rolling pins and spatulas. These bakeware tools are essential for anyone who loves baking. Choose materials such as ceramic, glass, rubber and metal. You'll also need accessories such as a pastry brush to achieve the perfect finish on your baked results.
Find The Right Kitchen Tools For The Job From The Best Brands At Harris Scarfe
Discover premium kitchenware brands online and in-store at Harris Scarfe! Whether you need specific kitchen appliances, cookware, or kitchen storage to organise all of your tools & accessories, Harris Scarfe has it all. Shop from the best brands in Australia such as Avanti, Zyliss and Joseph Joseph to find premium products at great prices. Get equipped with the right kitchen utensils with the fantastic range at Harris Scarfe. While you're at it, you can refer to our cookware buying guide to help you find some of the most fit-for-purpose cooking equipment for your kitchen. For more kitchen organisation hacks and inspiration, refer to our Food Hub today.