Perfect your oven baking experience with our ovenware collection, including oven trays, dishes, & more! Shop ovenware at Harris Scarfe today.
143 Items found
Finding The Perfect Ovenware & Baking Dishes: Porcelain, Glass, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and More
Quality ovenware is a kitchen staple that helps you cook and bake your favourite meals with ease. Whether you're looking for durable, versatile, or aesthetically pleasing ovenware that can be served straight from oven to table, there are countless options available at Harris Scarfe to choose from.
Types of Ovenware Available at Harris Scarfe
Oven Dishes, Pans, Trays, and Tins:
Let's start with the essentials - oven dishes, pans, trays, and tins. These versatile pieces of cookware are perfect for roasting, baking, broiling, and more.
- Oven dishes are temperature-resistant and can withstand very high heat in the oven. As an added bonus, they are often also microwave-safe. They make cooking and baking faster in the oven because of their capacity to transfer heat fast and evenly. Explore the stunning selection of oven and baking dishes from Maxwell & Williams, they also make fantastic gifts for those who love to cook.
- Oven trays and tins are typically made from the same materials as oven pans, but they come in a variety of sizes and shapes. These types of ovenware items are great for cooking and baking a wide variety of foods from meats to vegetables to cakes. We recommend Masterpro as a reputable manufacturer of oven trays and roasting pans, available at Harris Scarfe.
Baking Sheets, Cake Tins, and Loaf Pans
For all your baking endeavours, Harris Scarfe has a wide selection of oven-safe bakeware to choose from. These essential ovenware pieces are designed to help you create delectable treats.
- Loaf pans are used for baking bread and cakes and come in various sizes. With our range of loaf pans, you can effortlessly bake delicious homemade bread that will rival any bakery.
- Baking sheets, also known as cookie sheets, are perfect for baking cookies, roasted vegetables, or even bacon. Our Wiltshire range of baking sheets is constructed with double-coated nonstick porcelain enamel, ensuring your cookies and pastries won't stick and burn.
- Cake tins come in a variety of shapes and sizes and some feature a springform base The cake tin range from Masterpro offers superior heat conduction, resulting in evenly baked cakes with a perfectly golden crust.
Ramekins, Pizza Trays & Casserole Dishes
Ramekins, pizza trays and casserole dishes are oft-overlooked but versatile pieces of ovenware that can be used creatively for a variety of culinary tasks.
- Ramekins are small individual dishes, commonly used for side dishes, desserts, or even for dips. They come in various materials, including ceramic, glass, and porcelain. Shop the Casa Domani range of ramekins, lasagne and casserole dishes that are renowned for their beautiful design and performance.
- Pizza trays are specifically designed for baking pizzas in the oven and often feature a perforated rounded base for that perfectly crispy crust. Pyrex has a great range of pizza trays and other cookware sets to choose from.
- Casserole dishes are typically used for baking casseroles and stews, a dish that consists of various ingredients like meats, vegetables, grains, and sauces, baked in a single dish. They come with a lid for heat and liquid retention. A casserole dish is highly versatile and can also be used for other baked dishes like lasagne or pasta bakes, and they can even be the perfect size for making chilled or baked desserts such as pudding and tiramisu.
What Material Is Best For Ovenware?
When it comes to ovenware, there's no one "best" material that applies to all types of ovenware. Each material has its own benefits and limitations depending on the type of ovenware and the intended use. Some of the most popular materials used for ovenware include:
- Ceramic: Ceramic is a popular material for oven dishes, baking dishes, and loaf pans. It's a versatile material that distributes heat evenly and retains heat well. It excels in slow-cooking methods, such as casseroles and stews, and is also aesthetically pleasing.
- Glass: Glass is a common material for baking dishes, baking sheets and cake tins. They distribute heat evenly and quickly, which reduces cooking time, and are easy to clean. Glass is dishwasher-safe and resistant to scratches. One downside is that glass dishes are not ideal for broiling, as they don't handle intense heat well.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is a durable and long-lasting material. It's resistant to scratches, stains, and odours, making it ideal for baking, broiling, and roasting foods. Stainless steel is dishwasher-safe, low maintenance and affordable. Stainless steel cooking pans are also often able to be used in the oven, so long as the entire pan is made from metal.
- Cast Iron: Our cast iron cookware is durable and excellent at retaining heat, which means the cooking temperature remains constant. It is great for slow cooking methods and grilling. Cast iron also distributes heat evenly, ensuring even cooking and eliminating hot spots.
You may use our ovenware buying guide to discern which ovenware may suit your needs best.
Shop The Best Ovenware Brands in Australia
Investing in ovenware that suits your cooking needs can help you achieve delectable and evenly cooked meals. Whether you're making casseroles, pizza, or your favourite dessert, the right ovenware can make all the difference in achieving a perfect outcome. Browse the range online and in-store today from trustworthy brands such as Masterpro, Casa Domani and Wiltshire. Don't forget to check out our ultimate guide on tips, tricks and hacks that every beginner baker needs to know and more helpful articles on the Hub.