Discover must have pillow protectors online at Harris Scarfe. Keep your pillow clean & fresh with an anti-microbial pillow protector. Shop now.
15 Items found
Pillow Protectors For Long-Lasting Comfort And Hygiene
A comfortable pillow supporting your head and neck is essential for a good night's sleep. But did you know choosing suitable pillow protectors can be just as important? Not only do they keep your pillow clean and fresh, but they also offer a range of other benefits that can help you sleep better and wake up feeling more refreshed.
At Harris Scarfe, we believe a good night's sleep is the foundation of a happy and healthy life. That's why we offer a wide range of high-quality pillow protectors to help you get the most out of your pillow.
Benefits of Using a Pillow Protector:
- Keep your pillow clean and hygienic
- Create a barrier against allergens
- Extend the life of your pillow
- Choose from a wide range of options to suit every need and budget
- Traditional cotton, hypoallergenic and waterproof pillow protectors are available
- Better sleep quality and comfort
- Enjoy a fresh and comfortable pillow every night
Shop A Massive Range Of Pillow Protectors At Harris Scarfe
- Cotton pillow protectors: These are soft, breathable, and quilted for comfort, offering a relaxing sleep experience. Plus, they come with anti-bacterial treatments, making them ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Waterproof pillow protectors: Prolong the life of your pillow with waterproof pillow protectors designed to protect your pillow from spills and stains, making them ideal for children and adults with allergies or bed-wetting issues.
- Anti-allergy pillow protectors: Anti-allergy pillow protectors are crafted from hypoallergenic materials that help to reduce the presence of allergens, such as dust mites, in your bedding.
- Cooling pillow protectors: Cooling pillow protectors include materials that help to regulate body temperature, keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
- Bamboo pillow protectors: Bamboo pillow protectors are made from natural, breathable materials that help to wick away moisture and keep you cool and comfortable. The airy bamboo fibre fill feels light and has air-trapping properties to refresh you.
These are just some of the options available at Harris Scarfe. With such a wide variety of pillow protectors, you're sure to find the perfect one to suit your needs and preferences.
Pillow Protectors FAQs
What material is best for a pillow protector
The best material for a pillow protector depends on personal preference and the specific needs of the individual. Some typical materials used for pillow protectors include cotton, polyester, terry cotton and bamboo.
Do you need to put a pillowcase over a pillow protector?
Yes, we recommend it. The pillow protector goes underneath your pillowcase to provide an additional layer of protection to your pillow.
How often should I wash pillow protectors?
Wash your pillow protectors regularly to keep them clean and hygienic. The frequency of washing depends on factors such as personal preference, usage, and environmental conditions. Generally, washing your pillow protectors every two to four weeks is recommended.
Choose The Best Pillow Protectors and Bedding From Harris Scarfe
One of the most significant benefits of using pillow protectors is that they can help to keep your pillow clean and hygienic. Over time, pillows can accumulate dust, sweat, and other debris, contributing to allergies and other health problems. If you're looking to sleep better, your pillow protectors need changing. Head to our online store and shop online today. Or, you can visit the nearest Harris Scarfe store to browse our massive pillow protector range in person. You can also shop our entire range of bed pillows, mattress protectors, and mattress toppers (including waterproof mattress protectors and memory foam mattress toppers) and refresh your bedroom. Need help buying pillows from some of our leading bedding brands? Our Tontine pillows buying guide could be just the thing you need. For general advice on bedroom basics, tune in to our Home Hub.