Spice jars are notoriously hard to store. They can take up too much
space when laid out on the pantry shelf, and often come tumbling down on
a simple quest for the cinnamon. But not anymore!
The Romano Spice Jar Set from Davis <(>&<)> Waddell includes 16 glass
jars with stylish stainless steel lids.They sit neatly in the
tower-style rack, keeping all your spices in one spot that won't take up
much surface area.
Best of all, the bamboo rack rotates onits base - so you can go from
Allspice to Za'atar in a flash. This clever design makes the rack
suitable for pantry corners or on the kitchen benchtop.
Each jar is 80mL which will allow you to store a good amount of dried
herb or spice, but not too much that the jar never gets finished and
contents loose flavour.
• Clear glass jars allow you to see spices within - no labels required
• Rack rotates on a 'lazy Susan' style base for easy spice access
• Perfect for the corner of a pantry oryour kitchen bench
• Stylish and modern look thanks to stainless steel jar lids and natural
• Bamboo Rack L:16cm W:16cm H:21cm
• 16 x Glass Jars 80mL capacity
Standard delivery $10. FREE on orders over $95 within Australia
Normally delivered within 5 - 10 working days after dispatch
At Harris Scarfe we do things a little differently, which is why we offer you a Change of Mind refund policy.
This means that if you simply change your mind, you can return your goods within 28 days of purchase provided that:
- Items are in their original packaging
- Items are in a condition suitable for resale
- You have your tax invoice as Proof of Purchase
Our Change of Mind Policy is in addition to any rights you may have under a manufacturer's warranty or statute and does not apply to laybys, customer orders, mattresses/bases, underwear, swimwear, hosiery, quilts or pillows or mattress protection items (mattress protectors, mattress underlays and mattress toppers).
We will refund using your original payment method.
Delivery Australia Wide
Secure & simple shopping