Improve your poaching technique with our high-quality egg poachers at Harris Scarfe. Shop egg poaching pans and make the perfect poached eggs for breakfast.
3 Items found
Make Breakfast A Breeze with Stovetop Egg Poachers
There's something special about starting your day with a perfectly poached egg. The delicate texture, the creamy yolk, and the ability to effortlessly elevate any dish make it a breakfast staple. However, achieving that ideal poached egg can be a daunting task. That's where we come in, offering a range of top-notch egg poachers that simplify the process and ensure consistent results every time.
Why Use an Egg Poacher?
We use a grill pan or skillet for grilling, a saute pan for sauteing, and a fry pan for frying. We use woks for stir-fries, and saucepans for making sauces - there are even purpose-made pans for cooking up pancakes and crepes! With so much specialty cookware available, it makes sense to invest in the ones that you'll likely use every day, like an egg poacher. With a dedicated egg poacher, you can effortlessly achieve the perfect poached egg without any guesswork. The specialised design of an egg poacher ensures that the eggs are gently cradled, allowing for even cooking and a consistent outcome every time. Whether you're a seasoned chef or a novice in the kitchen, an egg poacher is a game-changer when it comes to poaching eggs.
Traditional methods of poaching eggs often involve swirling water in a pot, vinegar, and a lot of trial and error. With a purpose-made egg poacher, you can bid farewell to the uncertainty and embrace a hassle-free poaching experience.
What Types Of Egg Poachers Are Available At Harris Scarfe?
Depending on your budget, kitchen space and needs, Harris Scarfe offers a wide range of options for perfectly poached eggs.
Egg Poaching Pans
Crafted with precision and durability in mind, Cuisena's 3-egg poacher pans feature a non-stick surface that ensures easy release and effortless cleaning.
Egg Poaching Pots
Scanpan & Smith + Nobel offer exceptionally crafted traditional egg poacher pots. Known for their innovative designs and superior quality, their egg poaching pots boost even heat distribution, preventing any hot spots that could potentially ruin your poached eggs.
Egg Poaching Pods
Avanti has earned a global reputation for creating cookware and utensils that offer functionality and superior craftsmanship at an affordable price. Their egg-poaching pods are a testament to this. These silicone pods are a highly practical alternative to a standalone egg poacher pot. The non-stick surface ensures easy egg release, while the heat-resistant material guarantees safe handling.
How To Use An Egg Poacher in 5 Easy Steps
- Fill the bottom of the poaching pan with enough water to touch the bottom of the egg cups when they're placed in the pan. You want the water to be deep enough to cover the eggs, but not so deep that it boils over.
- Spray the individual cups with nonstick cooking spray. This will help the eggs to release easily from the cups.
- Crack an egg into each cup. Be careful not to break the yolks. If you're not using all the cups, fill the extra cups with water to prevent burning.
- Now, place the poaching pan on the stovetop over medium heat. Bring the water to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and cover the pan with a lid. Poach the eggs for 2-3 minutes for a runny yolk, or 4-5 minutes for a firmer yolk.
- Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, use a slotted spoon to carefully remove them from the poaching cups. Drain the eggs on a paper towel-lined plate and serve immediately.
Shop Egg Poaching Pans, Pots & Pods from Top Brands at Harris Scarfe
Say goodbye to the uncertainty of traditional methods and embrace the ease and consistency that an egg poacher brings. Boost your breakfast game and savour the joy of perfectly poached eggs, every time. Shop online and in-store at Harris Scarfe today to find the perfect egg poacher for you!