Get the most out of your wine with the range of wine accessories at Harris Scarfe. Find corkscrews, wine aerators, wine stoppers, wine pourers & more.
8 Items found
Shop Wine Coolers, Aerators, Stoppers & More Accessories At Harris Scarfe
If you enjoy a glass of wine at home, investing in the right accessories to keep your bottle chilled, aerated and decanted makes a huge difference in elevating the wine's value. Learning how to store away your wine correctly on a purpose-built rack also helps to maintain its quality - a must for those who like to collect expensive bottles. Shop the premium range of great-value wine accessories from trusted brands such as Avanti and Vinturi, available online & in-store at Harris Scarfe.
What Kinds Of Wine Accessories Are Available At Harris Scarfe?
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned wine drinker, Harris Scarfe has the best wine accessories you need to enjoy your wine to the fullest, including:
- Wine racks: A wine rack is a piece of furniture used to store wine bottles. Harris Scarfe has a variety of wine racks to choose from, including free-standing racks, wall-mounted racks, and cabinet racks.
- Wine stoppers: A wine stopper is used to seal a wine bottle after it is opened. This prevents the wine from oxidising and losing its flavour. Harris Scarfe has a variety of stoppers designed to keep an open bottle of wine fresh for up to a week.
- Wine aerators: An aerator is a device that is used to expose the wine to oxygen, which can improve its overall taste and aromatics. It allows the wine to come into contact with the air in a controlled way.
- Wine chill sticks & coolers: A wine chill stick is a long, thin rod that is inserted into a wine bottle to cool it quickly. A wine cooler is an insulated bucket that will help to maintain the temperature of a chilled bottle of wine.
- Wine decanters & carafes: A wine decanter is a vessel typically made from glass or crystal that is used to serve wine. It helps to aerate the wine. This can help to soften the tannins in red wine and make it more approachable. It can also bring out the fruitiness of white wine.
Wine Accessories: FAQs
What does an aerator do for wine?
An aerator exposes wine to air, allowing it to mix and take in oxygen. This process can enhance the wine's flavours and aromas, softening the tannins and reducing harshness in younger wines. In short, an aerator helps to open up the wine, making it taste better.
How does a wine cooler work?
A wine cooler provides thermal insulation for your bottle of wine. The double-walled stainless steel helps to maintain the temperature of your wine.
Where should a wine rack be placed in a house?
Store your wine rack in a cool, dark, and well-ventilated place away from sunlight, vibration, and strong odours. A basement, cellar, or wine room is ideal, but a closet or spare room will work too.
Discover Premium Glassware & Accessories For Wine At Harris Scarfe
In addition to wine accessories and bar tools, Harris Scarfe offers a great range of drinkware for all types of liquor. Choose from a selection of sparkling bar glasses and champagne flutes that are designed to elevate the taste, aroma and clarity of your favourite drop. Once you're armed with the right glassware & accessories and are ready to enjoy that next bottle, head over to our Food Hub for tips on the perfect wine and cheese pairings.