Shop elegant tea pots to serve a lovely cup of tea at Harris Scarfe. Find beautiful teapots & tea diffusers to add to your collection or to give as a gift.
30 Items found
Teapots & Diffusers at Harris Scarfe: Shop Cast Iron, Porcelain, Bone China, Infusers & More
Different Types Of Teapots Available At Harris Scarfe
Harris Scarfe stocks a wide variety of teapots to suit your needs. We have porcelain teapots in traditional designs, such as the Maxwell & Williams T+C Silk Road Teapot & Infuser, as well as more modern options like the Tramontina Stainless Steel Glass Tea Maker. When it comes to tea and coffee making, look no further than Harris Scarfe. As well as teapots, we also offer a great range of accessories for making the perfect brew. To complete your tea set, you may also wish to browse our selection of drinkware, such as cups, saucers & mugs that come in a range of styles and sizes.
How To Use a Teapot
Using a teapot is simple. Follow the steps below to make a delicious batch of brewed tea:
- Boil Water: Fill the teapot with fresh, cold water and bring it to a boil on the stove or using an electric kettle.
- Warm the Teapot: Warm up the teapot by swirling hot water inside it for a few seconds. Dump the water out before brewing tea.
- Add Tea: Add the desired amount of tea leaves to the Teapot. For black tea, use one teaspoon per cup, while green tea requires less.
- Brew: Pour your hot water into the teapot and let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on the tea type.
- Serve the Tea: Once the tea is brewed, carefully pour it into teacups. You may add sugar, honey, lemon, or milk, depending on your preference & the type of tea being brewed.
Teapot & Tea Diffuser FAQ
Should I use loose-leaf or tea bags for a teapot?
You can use both loose-leaf or bagged tea in your teapot. Loose-leaf tea generally offers better quality and flavour but requires an infuser to prevent leaves from getting into the teapot. Tea bags are convenient and easy to use, but the quality and flavour can vary.
How to clean a teapot?
Taking care of your teapot is essential to preserve its quality. Clean after each use by pouring hot water and dish soap into it. Swirl it around and use a soft brush to scrub the inside surfaces. Rinse thoroughly with hot water and let it air dry. Never use abrasive cleaners or metal scrubbers on your teapot.
What is the difference between a teapot and a tea kettle?
While both are used in the making and serving of tea, a teapot is designed primarily for steeping and serving tea, while a tea kettle is designed for heating and boiling water.
Shop Beautifully Designed Teapots & Tea Diffusers At Harris Scarfe
Whether it's a high-tea party or just your daily morning brew, we have everything you need at Harris Scarfe. Shop online, browse our Food Hub, or visit us in-store today and our friendly team can provide you with tips and recommendations on the best products for making tea.