Food & Hampers
Give the gift of delicious food with the range of Christmas food hampers and festive treats at Harris Scarfe. Shop online now.
No products match your preferences, please try widening your selection options
Discover Sumptuous Christmas Hampers & Festive Treats At Harris Scarfe
A hamper of gourmet treats is one of the special luxuries enjoyed by everyone at Christmas time. At Harris Scarfe, we have a wonderful range of delectable festive treats, including ready-made Christmas hampers that make the ideal gift for anyone special. Our hampers include chocolate biscuits, wafers, jams, teas and nuts to appeal to any sweet tooth! You can also find gourmet shortbread cookies and other delights so you can create your own customer festive hampers this Christmas season.
Christmas Food & Christmas Hampers FAQs
What is the best Christmas hamper?
When it comes to the best Christmas hampers, it completely depends on what the person you're giving it to likes. Harris Scarfe's selection of pre-made hampers from Interhamper have a great range of sweet treats, including Christmas shortbread by Walkers, fruit jam, chocolate cookies and everyone's favourite Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
How to wrap a gift basket
For the ultimate presentation when surprising your loved ones or friends with a gift basket, beautiful wrapping will take it to the next level - but it's not always easy. To save you some stress, here are some helpful tips on how to wrap a Christmas gift basket:
- The fanciest gift wrapping is cellophane, so begin by rolling out a long sheet on a flat surface like a dining table. Make sure the gift basket is centred in the middle.
- Once you're happy and have enough room on all sides (around 30cm), cut off your section of cellophane.
- Lifting up the front and back sections, press against the gift hamper so both sides are covered. Repeat this with the remaining sides so they all meet at the top.
- Now fold the front edges gently towards the back and vice versa, securing them with tape.
- Grab the cellophane at the top of the gift basket and pull until it is taut and jutting out upwards.
- Spread the top out so it looks like a bouquet.
- For the perfect finishing touch, wrap a bow around the middle section of the gift basket.
What to put in a Christmas hamper
At Harris Scarfe, our ready-made Christmas hampers offer luxurious treats that are conveniently bundled and ready to go. However, if you're catering for someone with special dietary needs then some great DIY Christmas hamper ideas include goodies like soaps, hand creams, candles, drawer liners and home decor ornaments. Explore our range of storage accessories for cotton and seagrass baskets that make perfect Christmas hamper baskets. After wrapping your basket you can also use some Christmas tree decorations to add an extra festive highlight to the finished bow.
Find The Right Gift Hampers & Baskets At Harris Scarfe
With so many delicious Christmas gift hampers and baskets in our range to choose from, Harris Scarfe is the perfect destination when you want to give your loved ones something special. Shop our entire range of Christmas gift baskets and gift hampers in Australia online or visit us in-store today. Make sure you also explore the complete Christmas range online where you can shop by theme and discover great gift inspiration!