Elevate your baking experience at home with our loaf pans from leading brands at Harris Scarfe. Shop quality loaf pans for your next baking project today.
6 Items found
Discover Quality Loaf Pans for Every Baker
When it comes to baking, the loaf pan is a kitchen essential, and at Harris Scarfe, we've got you covered. Our loaf pans, oven trays, and tins are built for real-life baking needs, ensuring your loaves turn out perfectly cooked and tasty. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started in the world of bread-making and baking at home, our loaf pans are crafted to be your trustworthy kitchen ally. Loaf pans are essential for a range of recipes and are super versatile, read more below to find out everything you need to know about loaf pans.
Shop Silicone Loaf Pans, Metal Loaf Pans, Enamel Loaf Pans & More
Loaf pans, also known as bread pans, come in various shapes and sizes, each catering to different baking needs. So, what kind of loaf pans can be found at Harris Scarfe?
- Traditional Loaf Pans: These classic rectangular pans are the go-to for baking traditional bread loaves. They come in various materials, including metal, non-stick, and glass, providing options for different baking preferences.
- Mini Loaf Pans: Perfect for creating individual-sized portions, mini loaf pans are ideal for experimenting with different flavours or for serving personalised treats at gatherings. They offer the same reliability as their larger counterparts but on a smaller scale.
- Silicone Loaf Pans: Embracing modern baking trends, silicone loaf pans provide flexibility, easy release, and quick cleanup. Their non-stick properties make them a favourite for those who prefer hassle-free baking.
What to Look for When Buying a Loaf Pan
When shopping for a loaf pan, consider the following factors to ensure you make the right choice:
- What material do I want? Loaf pans come in various materials, including metal, glass, and silicone. Each has its advantages. Metal pans distribute heat evenly, glass pans allow you to monitor browning, and silicone pans offer flexibility and easy release.
- What size do I need? Choose a size that suits your baking needs. Standard loaf pans are around 9 x 5 inches, but smaller and larger options are available. Consider the recipes you plan to make and the capacity you require.
- Should I get a loaf pan with a nonstick coating? A non-stick coating facilitates easy release and cleanup. Look for pans with a durable non-stick surface to prevent sticking and ensure your baked goods retain their perfect shape.
Loaf Pans - FAQ's
What is the difference between a bread pan and a loaf pan?
The terms are often used interchangeably. A bread pan typically refers to the traditional rectangular shape, while a loaf pan can have various shapes, including square or round. Both serve the same purpose in baking.
How do you keep bread from sticking to the loaf pan?
To prevent sticking, ensure your loaf pan has a non-stick coating or grease it with butter or cooking spray before adding the batter. Additionally, allow the bread to cool slightly before attempting to remove it from the pan.
How to make banana bread in a loaf pan?
Making banana bread in a loaf pan is simple. Mash ripe bananas, mix with sugar, eggs, flour, and other ingredients, pour the batter into a greased loaf pan, and bake until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Explore the Complete Bakeware and Ovenware Range Featuring Leading Brands
Discover the excellence of Masterpro and Pyrex, our top ovenware brands. Renowned for their quality craftsmanship, these brands offer bakeware and ovenware that meets the highest standards. From durable materials to innovative designs, they are trusted by home bakers and professional chefs alike. Shop online and in-store today to browse their full kitchen ranges. At Harris Scarfe, we offer more than just loaf pans. Explore our extensive collection of bakeware, cookware and ovenware, including baking sheets, cake tins, muffin pans, and pizza trays. Don't forget to read the ovenware buying guide for a comprehensive rundown of oven essentials that you need in your kitchen. Each item is designed to cater to specific baking needs, ensuring you have the right tools for every recipe.