Valued customers, you’re our number one priority
To our valued customers,
As this landscape evolves, and more information comes to hand, we promise to keep you regularly informed of any modifications to our operations in line with the advice of health authorities.
As of 5th 11:59pm of August 2020, all stores in Metro Melbourne will close. Stores are:
- Fountain Gate
- Forest Hill
- Airport West
- Cranbourne Park
- Spencer Outlet
All other stores will remain open, however we will continue to make decisions that ensure the health and safety of our teams and customers. As of 3rd of August all other Victorian stores including in regional areas will require the wearing of masks or face coverings to enter into the stores
Online & Store Trading
- Deliveries will continue to operate as per usual.
- Stores outisde Metro Melbourne will continue to remain open with staff available for assistance.
- The situation will be monitored closely in line with the current updates from the Australian government and we will continue to adjust our information accordingly.
- If you are showing any symptoms associated with and/or have been exposed to COVID-19 directly or indirectly, please refrain from visiting our stores and shop with us online.
- As of 23rd of July 2020, it will be mandatory for all customers and team members to wear face coverings in our Melbourne Metropolitan Stores.
- We are here to assist you with our customer support team available to help from 9am-5pm Mon-Friday on 1300 304 505
Health & Hygiene
- We’ve renewed all practices to ensure a safer environment for you and our teams Australia wide. We are carefully following the guidelines provided by the Australian Department of Health in relation to COVID-19.
- Stores are being cleaned regularly and teams are being monitored for signs of symptoms.
- Hand sanitisation protocols have been implemented and put in place across all stores. We encourage our customers to utilise these practices.
- Team members and customers are strongly encouraged to please respect social distancing policies of 1.5m to maintain safe distances.