What is a slow cooker you ask?
An electrical kitchen appliance that maintains a lower temperature so you are able to cook foods slowly.
- Controlled slow cooking tenderises and infuses food, resulting in a flavoursome meal cooked with minimal effort and supervision
- Minimal effort. All you need to do is add your contents and cook for the desired time.
- Time Saving. Leave the slow cooker, cooking for up to 8 hours, whilst flavours seep through.
- Keep warm. Once your meal is ready, switch it to keep warm, until you’re ready to eat.
- Energy efficient. Slow cookers are very energy efficient and cost a lot less to run than cooking food in a conventional oven, saving you money on energy bills.
Great for meats, chicken, fish, soups and casseroles.