Father's Day (in-store only competition)
Closed at 5:00PM (local time) September 4, 2016.
Spend $50 in-store for your chance to enter and win a $500 RedBallon voucher - 10 to be won!
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Harris Scarfe Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 83 095 018 803) of Building 8, Level 1, Botannica Corporate Park, 576 Swan Street, Burnley VIC 3121, telephone 03 9863 2223 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding residents of NT and WA) aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 25/08/2016 and closes at 5:00pm (local time) on 04/09/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Spend $50 or more in a single transaction at any Harris Scarfe Australia store (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must then request an official entry form from the shop assistant; and then
b) complete the official entry form with all of the requested details (including their full name and a valid email address), and hand the completed form back to a shop assistant in that Harris Scarfe store.
For the avoidance of doubt, transactions made via the Harris Scarf online store will not be eligible for entry into the promotion.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $50 in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that at least $50 was spent in that transaction, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. At then end of the Promotional Period, entries will be divided into the following five (5) groups based on the State/Territory of the store of entry: (1) VIC; (2) TAS; (3) NSW/ACT; (4) SA; and (5) QLD. A draw will then be conducted for the entries received in each State/Territory group (each a “Draw”). The Draws will take place at Harris Scarfe Australia Pty Ltd, Building 8, Level 1, Botannica Corporate Park, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, VIC 3121 on 20/09/2016 at 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the Draws and their names will be published online at www.harrisscarfe.com.au from 26/09/2016. The SA winner will also be published in The Advertiser (SA) on 26/09/2016.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first two (2) valid entries drawn in each Draw will each win a $500 RedBalloon Voucher.
15. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the RedBalloon Voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the RedBalloon Voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the RedBalloon Voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the RedBalloon Voucher.
16. Total national prize pool value is $5,000. Total prize pool value in each State/Territory group is $1,000.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prize(s) may take place on 20/12/2016 at the same time and place as the original Draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the re-draw and their names will be published online at www.harrisscarfe.com.au from 23/12/2016. The SA winner, if any, will also be published in The Advertiser (SA) on 23/12/2016.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
|23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/redemption of the prize.
April 5, 2016 - Easter Competition
Congratulations to the following winners of our Easter Competition:
18/02/2016- Weight Watchers Competition
Congratulations Rachel Amanatidis, and runners up Sara Johnston, Tess Howard, and Christina Lungo, on winning our Weight Watchers competition. Enjoy your prizes!
28/10/2015 - Fan Favourites Winner
Congratulations to our online winner, Kylie Embury! Kylie's fantastic entry was:
Diana Ferrari Supersoft
I've worn for many years
Other stores prices
Reduce me to tears!
HS value, HS Style,
To make me smile!
Congratulations to our in-store winner, Mona Meighan!